Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Last! KH2

Sora: Hey Riku?
Riku: Hmm?
Sora: Why do you get all the girls on the island? Its not fair... I mean I'm cute but all the girls just ignore me! Whats your secret?
Riku: You really wanna know?
Sora: Yes!
Riku's Ability list
===========
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Combo Plus
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Lucky Lucky
Scan
Sora: O_O
Riku: Yeah... thats why I need the power of darkness to fight.

-------------------------------------------

Riku: Remind me again why we're wearing these cloaks.
Mickey: We gotta use these cloaks to go undercover and move about the realm of darkness!
Riku: You really think this is gonna work?
Demyx: Hey Zexion! Hey Xaldin! Whats up?
Riku: Uhh....
Mickey *deep voice*: Nothing just passing by.
Demyx: Ah, hey Xaldin why are you so short?
Mickey *deep voice*: I'm not short, you've just been... uh growing.
Demyx: Hehe cool! *runs off*
Riku: Do Nobodies grow?
Mickey: I don't know, I don't read those Ansem Reports...

-------------------------------------------------------

Saix: Different name, same fate!
Sora: Bring it!
Saix: Moon Crystal Power!
Sora Donald & Goofy: Huh?

*Saix's cloak falls off revealing a sailor outfit*

Saix: In the name of the moon, I shall vanquish you!

Sora: ...

No comments: