Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Valkyrie Spoofs

yan, dahil si eian ay makakarelate naman, that makes this post not so "walang makakarelate." hehe.

jonas basahin mo to para matuwa ka sa life mo. nyahaha.

Story what if:

Alicia: Can this mirror really take us anywhere?
Hrist: I'm not really sure. What's you diffenition of anywhere?
Alicia: Well ya know before we kill Lezard...we should probably play around some.
Everybody: What!?
Alicia: My mind is made up! MIRROR TAKE UP SOMEWHERE!
Hrist: The mirror doesn't work like that!

~They all vanish~
Hrist: Mabey it does. Where are we?
Alicia: I dunno. I didn't plan that far ahead.
Hrist: You idiot!
Little Boy: Hi! I'm Albel! AHHHHHHH! My arm! You ripped off my arm!
Brahms: Sorry, he surprised me.
Alicia: Let's get outta here! MIRROR SOMEPLACE ELSE!

~They vanish again~
Girl With Pigtails: Are you guys wizards? I saw you walk out of nothing. That seems like wizardry to me.
Boy With Bowl Cut: Oh man! Can we team up with them to help us kill some Orcs!
Girl With Pigtails: Shut up Jack. Look at the big one, he carring an arm.
Hrist: Your still carrying that!?
Brahms: Whoops. Want me to beat those two with it.
Jack: Hey I know you. You where on my team before.
Lenneth: Oh yea. Nice to see you again Lily. What's Kain been up to?
Lily: .ehhh best not to say.
Lenneth: Huh, as the Vareth Magic Institute always been on fire?
Lily: Yes, you should leave now.
Lenneth: We could help--
Alicia: Alrighty! MIRROR I'M BORED LET'S LEAVE!

-----------------------------------------

Silmeria: This sucks. I've got the lowest ATK of the plot characters besides that wimp Lezard, and only TWO non-Slayer bows are worth anything in attack power! GRR! I hate being the youngest and not having my natural body!

Hrist: That's the price you pay for disloyalty, baby sister.

Lenneth: This coming from the one who is rumored to be dead in my timeline.

Hrist: LIES! I just got reincarnated! Freya wouldn't have let me waste away in Brahms castle!

Odin: It's all right, Hrist.

Hrist: My lord Odin.

Lenneth & Silmeria: Lapdog.

Hrist: LIES!

-------------------------------------------

*after barbarossa is executed and hrist and arngrim leave*

everyone: .....
barbarossa from inside the basket: I'M OK!
*everyone watches in shock as a head missing body gets up and waves to them*

-------------------------------------------

Odin: damn, I need a new chair

freya: but lord odin... your throne is built into the building

odin: then lets demolish the building and build it anew!

freya: .... you want to DEMOLISH valhalla??

odin: I want me my chair woman! *takes out gungir and blows valhalla to shreads*

-------------------------------------------

Lezard: I wish they didn't make me so evil...

*chirp, chirp*

Lezard: Hey, what's a guy gotta do to get some lovin'?

Lenneth: Be reborn as a cute little kid.

Lezard: Done. *poof*

Lenneth: ...Damn it!

-------------------------------------------

[during final boss fight]

Lezard: take THIS!!!
*sends papers in his book flying out*

valkyrie: ow ow ow... paper? what the heck is this

Lezard: developers ran out of ideas, so I got stuck with this lame move

valkyrie: you could at least use the stupid gungir, you're waving the thing around all over the place in our cutscenes but you choose a stupid book over it when we fight?

Lezard: well actually... its too heavy for me to lift

valkyrie: ......

Lezard: yea, we had cables helping me out during the cutscenes

Book: that's why you can't be a god you puny mortal!! you are too WEAK!

Freya: O.o lord odin?

Odin Book: yes, the foolish devils got the idea off makai kingdom and now I'm stuck as this book

Brahms: good, you can help us achieve break mode then!

Odin Book: break what?-

*brahms snaps the book in half*

Lezard: ... well great, you didn't trigger break mode and now I'm out a weapon

Rufus: I got an idea! *goes to break off a branch on the 'new world' tree* here!

Lezard: you have got to be kidding, you want me to fight you with a twig?

Rufus: fine fine, give me a minute *takes out an arrow and inscribes gungir on it* there

Lezard: .......

-----------------------------------

continuation nung kwento kanina (brahms with arm and all..):

The Homunculus Battle]
Alicia: Let's target Silmeria first. She'll be a lot harder than Lezard.
~They attack and she heals~
Alicia: Mabey if we kill Lezard, she'll stop healing.
~They attack and kill Lezard. Turn and attack Silmeria and she heals again~
Alicia: That plan didn't work! Now what!?
Rufus: We keep attacking! She can't heal after everyone.
~3 Hours Later~
Alicia: Our useless attacks aren't working and are...uhhh useless.
Brahms: Mabey I should use this!
Alicia: Gah! Why are you still carrying that kids arm?
Brahms: It was a suvanear.
Lenneth: Everything wrong with what you just said aside, how is that kids arm just suppose to help?
Brahms: Like this!
~Throws it at her and she falls off~
Lenneth: Well we one, but now Silmeria's soul is down there.
Silmeria: Hi!
Alicia: I materialized her.
Lenneth: How? She fell off!
Alicia: I fell off a couple of times...
Lenneth: But we have an item to cure that.
Brahms: Psst! Hey, do you think you can--
Alicia: No I will not materialize your suvanear.
Brahms: Awwww....
--------------------------------------

Rufus:What the- IT'S LEZARD GET HIM!



Lezard: Ouch... but I still win, haha...

Lenneth: DAMNABLE PERVERTED HERETIC!!!

---------------------------------------

[another one for the homunculous battle]

*silmeria and lezard appear*

Alica: cousins of yours brahms?
brahms: ... no
Alica: but their eyes GLOW! just like yours do
brahms: .... still no
Alica: they're even the same color!
brahms: just shut up! a homunculi isn't the same as an undead!
rufus: but both are not living, right?
brahms: well... yea
Alica: so you ARE related!
brahms: OH SHUT UP! *throws alica off the edge*

---------------------------------------

Why Alicia Became Plump (haha, cool. pero d magegets ng mga d nag seraphic gate. hehe)

Silmeria: Wait!

Alica: What is it?

Silmeria: Talk to that man. Ask him to come with us.

Alicia: Which one?

Silmeria: That one, over there!

Alicia: O-okay....

Silmeria: Wait! Wait!!

Alicia: What now?

Silmeria: Go down the street first.

Alicia: Why?

Silmeria: The tavern has lizardman burgers on special, and you're starved!

Alicia: No I'm not! I'm not hungry at all! Quit demanding comfort food!

Silmeria: Just do what I tell you!

Rufus: Hey there. What's a plump girl like you doing in a place like this?

Alicia: GAAAAAAH!!

----------------------------------------

at syempre, ang fave ko:

*before the final battle*

Lezard: Soon we shall be united as one! *starts groping the crystal seal*

Lenneth: Wow, I sure am glad I'm trapped in here where he can't reach m--

Brahms: Lenneth! We'll save you! *breaks the crystal seal*

Lenneth: ...Dammit.

No comments: